Holiday photos + Haul!

For my family holiday this year we went to spain and we stayed in a little hotel called the cortijo blanco in Costa del sol. Everyday, the hotel offered a free bus to the port five minutes away called Peurto banus which is an absolutely gorgeous place and suits everyone. My dad could look and cars and yachts. My mum could take some really pretty photographs and I could obviously go shopping!
All of the yachts started at around a million and went up from there depending on the size and there were some huge ones!
Dress | Primark
Converse | Schuh
I loved looking around at the shops seeing how the other half live, There were women just popping into louis voitton for a couple of new handbags just like that! And they weren't the cheapest ones either!
(Excuse the horrendous 'no makeup, I'm on holiday face!) 
The only way is MARBS!!
Obviously I had to take a look into KIKO cosmetics and bought quite a few things! oopsie!
I picked up 14 things for around 30 euros which isn't to bad. everything was under 4 euros and I talk about it more in my kiko haul on youtube!

♥ 


1 comment:

  1. nice photography!:) I have nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog! Check out my post for more details and the rules x

    cloud-chloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete