New in | Sephora 'Kiss me' balm

I'm pretty sure that this 'Kiss me' balm is quite new to Sephora. I went to France for a day trip a few weeks ago and it was on the 'new in' stand and I grabbed one straight away. The colour I went for was 'Candy apple' as this was my favourite of the five shades on offer not including a clear one for you more neutral loving girls. 

These lip balms retail for $8.00 which I think sounds pretty expensive for a simple lip balm but stick a lip liner under it and you basically have the look of a lipstick, liner and gloss all in one. Perfect and much less work!
This colour I have is the only proper red in the line and I absolutely adore it!  This promises four hours of hydration and I'm sure it lives up to that. Not only hydration but the colour stays on your lips for hours and when it eventually starts to disappear, mine turns into a lighter red slightly pinky colour. This is such a perfect product for this cold winter season when you don't want dry and chapped lips but still want a pop of colour in your makeup routine. And if you aren't a red lip colour kind a gal, Theres plenty of other colours from pale pinks to a dark plum. The choice is yours!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment