To live is the rarest thing in the world.

I'm back! I have a new laptop and I'm loving it! There should be a blogpost up soon with some changes that have happened and a little bit of a chit chat. But, I'm going to kickstart December off with a Motivational Monday!


I don't believe that many people actually 'live'. Just because you have you have a very good job or you are an award winning singer (none of which are bad things) does that mean that you are making the most out of life and actually enjoying yourself? You could make thousands in a day but might just wake up, go to work, go home, sleep; Without talking to anyone and stuck behind a computer all day, everyday. Is that actually living and enjoying yourself? I believe that you could be the poorest person in the world but could be making the most out of life, loving every second and actually having fun. 

The memories that you will look back to may not always be good but some of the things you didn't enjoy doing at the time because you were getting wet and muddy may become some of your best memories. For example, in Year 8 (roughly the age of 12 - 13) I went to Cornwall for five days during school for an 'Activities week' There were only a few of us on the trip and we went to Adventure international in Cornwall and it turned out to be very rainy and muddy. Most of us complained while we were there, about the weather, the early morning runs, the clothes we were wearing but in the end it was actually such a fun week and something I will probably never do again and wish I could do it all over again.

I think in the end of it all, clothes will wash, hair will wash, people will forget and you will always remember something and whatever you may be doing, you will be able to tell people about it in years to come.

So go for it, do something new and enjoy yourself. Have fun and make the last chapter of 2014 the best one!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment