Cherry Red Biker.

I have established a few key outfits in my wardrobe recently that I have been wearing non stop and will stay at the front throughout this Autumn and this is one of those key outfits:

Leather jacket | TK Maxx
Roll neck jumper | Topshop
Jeans | Topshop
This roll neck jumper is from Topshop and is quickly becoming one of my favourites. I wouldn't necessarily class it as 'knitwear' as it isn't as thick as what I expect a jumper to be. It's a ribbed jumper and is thicker than a normal shirt but does keep you quite warm but not warm enough to wear on its own. It is really comfortable though and although some people find roll necks to be annoying, this one isn't as it's only made out of a thin material so you kind of forget it's there. Ok enough rambling about a shirt. Can you tell how much I love it?


Another reason I am obsessed with this outfit, between you an me - It makes me feel like such a bad ass rocker chick. Yes that sounds so lame but it's true (cringe)

My docs come out every single year and become a staple especially during the winter months! They are a bit of an investment but as long as you look after them, then they will treat you well. Mine are fleeced lined which make them that bit more comfy and cosy making them even nicer to wear!

Ring | River Island (old)
Hand piece | Primark
Watch | Fossil

A recent purchase of mine has been my new Fossil watch in the style 'Vintage Muse'. It is so simple yet really stylish and despite it being so minimalistic, I feel as though it still makes a statement and I think that if you are looking to get a really nice watch then take a look at the ones in Fossil as they do so many different styles to fit anyone and everyone.


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment