Autumnal Feelings.

OK, so today I thought I would show you another really easy go to makeup look. This post is more focused on a favourite winter lip colour rather than on the eye makeup but I thought I'd talk about everything anyway. 


I become obsessed, I repeat: OBSESSED with flawless bases and dark lips in the winter. I mean I love a good browny lip and nice flawless skin all the time but in winter, I just get a little teeny winsy bit obsessed with them both just as equally. I feel like both go hand in hand because I wouldn't do a bold lip without a flawless base - that's just the kind of person I am.

Lipstick | MAC 'Rebel'

On my lips I have MAC Rebel which has been getting a little bit dusty since last year with a kiko lipliner underneath. Kiko lipliners are amazing quality for like £2.50 and I love them just as much as MAC ones. You will notice my lack of red hair in this post. It's still there I promise, when my hair was down, the red made my lips look so purple so I popped it to the back of my head just to show the true colours.

Concealer | MAC Select Cover Up
Highlighter | MAC 'Soft and Gentle'

On my face is the Estee lauder double wear foundation which I have recently become obsessed with and I'm thinking of doing a review on it sometime soon. Another prominent thing on my face is my highlight which is the ever so famous 'Soft and gentle' from MAC which is definitely a holy grail. I lost it for a few days when I left it at College and I felt lost without it! God, I sound so sad. 

On the lid | MAC 'Mythology'

On my eyeballs is a mixture of my Kat Von D shade an light eye contour palette which I adore and also I think it is MAC 'mythology'. I can't be too sure as I took these photos quite a while back, but even if it's a different shadow, they look the same so I'm guessing that it is. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I really enjoy writing them so I want to do more in the future hopefully!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment