Changing Up My Style.


I have decided that I am no longer happy with the contents of my wardrobe. I buy because I quite like it or I love the pattern but then later decide that I have nothing to match it with. This is going to stop.

I'm no longer a 'wear it with black jeans' kinda gal; I like to create different yet intriguing outfits and I have decided to change up my style to go for elegant and classy yet still relaxed and effortless. I am going to spend a little bit more on items that will last instead of buying then all from primark and replacing them every 3 months. 

One of my style icons at the moment is Alexia from Fashion Filth as she has an amazing style with lots of layering and just makes every outfit look great. I am obsessed with her feed, everything that she posts and has impeccable taste. Do I sound like a weird fangirl yet?!


Some of the places I have been recently scouting for new clothes is All Saints and TK Maxx but I still need some other places to shop, perhaps some that many others don't know of. If you have any ideas then please do let me know!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment