A winter's tale.

Coat: Topshop
Dress: Primark

 Dr. Martens Serena
Watch: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Primark
 Midi ring (from a pack of three) : Primark
Lipstick: MAC Rebel
 
Hello, Today I thought I would show you my OOTD that I know I'll be reaching for a lot this season as I love it so much. It's so warm and cosy and even though I'm wearing a dress, my legs are still warm thanks to fleece lined tights. I have been looking for a coat everywhere recently and I have finally found my perfect winter coat from Topshop. I picked this up in the Topshop sale for £40.00 which I was absolutely thrilled about and is a total bargain for such a well made and good quality coat. I hope you like this outfit and I would love to know what items of clothing you're loving at the moment.
 
Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment