OOTD | Christmas day 2013

I had a few minutes on Christmas day to take a few pictures for a Christmas OOTD. The pictures are a little bit dark so I apologise for that but i cant help the fact that it rained and it was dark. This is my first OOTD on this blog so I hope you enjoy it.


I found this dress in Primark a few weeks ago and picked it up as I thought it would be perfect for Christmas. I see this dress everywhere so I guess its quite a popular find. I thought it was so festive as the main colour is red and when i wear this I feel like a old fashioned school girl.


I also really love the little collar and bow detail. I think it really completes the dress.

 
I honestly wear these shoes so much as they are so comfy. They are 'copys' of the Jeffrey Campbell Lita's which I absolutely love but I didn't want to splurge on the actual boots as they are quite pricey but i picked these up for under £20.00!
 
 
I kept my makeup quite simple today with a slightly glittery eye and a subtle red lip which doesn't seem to show up in this photo. I finished up with a winged liner and a peach blush.
 
And that's it for my Christmas OOTD, I hope you enjoyed reading it and i hope you had a really lovely Christmas and Santa gave you everything you wished for.
 
I'd love to know what you were bought for Christmas. speak to you soon, Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment