Glitter and Gold

I do like a set of freshly painted, no chips, shiny, lovely nails but unfortunately I'm not exactly amazing when it comes to the nail section and tend just to paint two coats of a solid colour. This weekend I was feeling a little bit more adventurous and decided to use a new Orly nail polish from the December issue of cosmopolitan.

Orly nail polish in 'hair band' 
 
Barry m gelly nail polish in 'lychee' 
 
I didn't want to go all out with the golden sparkle so I just painted little sparkly tips and I'm actually quite happy with the results.

 
I always find that the gelly nail polish from Barry m lasts quite a long time especially with a top coat and these are always my favourite nail polishes to buy whenever I'm looking for a new but cheap polish.
 
As for the new orly polish, I actually love it and I think that its going to be a staple through out winter when I'm not feeling like wearing dark nails and I'm definitely going to be looking out for more Orly nail polishes to try.


 
 
This nail design has such a subtle Christmassy feel to it and I love it! what are your thoughts and opinions?
 
Speak to you soon,
Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment