Collection Eyeshadow Pencils | Review

Today I decided to write a review about the collection (previously known as Collection 2000) eyeshadow pencils. I have only recently brought these pencils and i have to say that I'm actually quite pleased with these pencils. These pencils are £3.19 on the Boots website which in my opinion, are very good value.
 
 
I currently only have two out of the six available colours but I have my eye on a couple more of them.

 Eyeshadow pencil in 'Hot chocolate'
 
Eyeshadow pencil in 'Vanilla sky'


 
As you can see, these pencils are very pigmented and are so soft, creamy and glide on beautifully. They last quite a long time and are all such gorgeous colours. If you haven't already then I definitely think that you should check these eyeshadow pencils out!
 
I will hopefully be putting some more blog posts on when I break up for Christmas in just under a week, so I'll speak to you (hopefully) very soon.
 
Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment