Fantastic Friday #1

So for the month of February I am doing a series on my blog called fantastic Friday where I will write a review on something that I have been loving for that week. Sounds simple but I thought it would be a fun way to squeeze in another blog post during the week.

Soap and Glory 'Scrub 'em and leave 'em' Body buff
Available here

 
I am currently obsessed with this product and I use this all the time. It smells delicious and it's pink! I apply this and then wash it off under the shower. Once the water mixes with it it turns into a moisturiser and then washes off really easily. I was given this as part of a gift set for Christmas and I'm so glad it was one of the full size products. My favourite body scrub I have tried so far!
 
I really hope you have enjoyed the first mini review in my little fantastic Friday series. Hopefully next week it will be a much longer review but today I thought I would mostly just tell you about the series. Make sure you check back every Friday when I'll post another one of these! So did you enjoy it? What products have you been loving recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment