January favourites 2014 | Beauty

Hello lovelies, I hope you're all well.
So today, I'm going to do my January favourites. This will be the beauty favourites of the month and I hope you like them.

Baby lips | Cherry me
Clinique lipgloss | Air kiss
MAC lipsick | Creme cup
 
I'll start with the baby lips. This has got to be my favourite one that I own as it smells the best and the colour is gorgeous. I use this when I can't be bothered to make a proper effort with my makeup (mostly a Saturday!) and it is my go to lip balm at the moment.
 
Creme cup was my first ever MAC lipstick. As it's a cremesheen lipstick, it is slightly more moisturising that the other lipsticks from MAC which is a great thing for me as my lips are aways dry in the winter. It is also a lovely nude pink that goes perfectly with a bold eye.
 
I love the clinique lip gloss and Creme cup lipstick together. It gives a gorgeous look and makes your lips super glossy. I am not a huge fan of sticky lip glosses but this one I can tolerate and it is one of my favourite lip combinations.
 
Body shop bow powder | Dark
 Rimmel | Scandal eyes micro precise eyeliner

The body shop brow powder has been a permanent fixture in my makeup routine for a while now and I didn't realise that I have only just decided to feature it on my blog. The powder lasts all day and it comes in a variety of colours to fit every brow shade.

A few weeks ago, I was on the look out for a new felt eyeliner and this one was on offer in boots so I decided to pick this one up. It is so easy to use and glides on so smoothly. I have never been a pro at eyeliner but this is super easy to use even for a beginner and is probably my favourite product of the month.
Soap and glory | Scrub 'em and leave 'em body buff
 
New favourite body scrub! It is so lovely but I am not going to ramble on about it as the last blog post I wrote was a review on this product so go and have a nose at that.
 
Barry M gelly nail polish | Lychee
 
My go to nail polish at the moment is the Barry M gelly nail polish in lychee. Because it's a gelly nail polish it lasts longer than a normal nail polish even without a top coat. With a top coat it lasts ages without chipping. These nail polishes are also really affordable which makes them even better!
 
I hope you liked my January beauty favourites and I'd love to hear some of yours. I also can't believe it's February already! speak to you lovely lot soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this and am definitely going to have try the brow powder!! Can you check out my blog? www.thelifeofjks.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete