Fantastic Friday #3

Ciate mini nail polish | 'pillow fight' and 'fit for a queen'

Hello lovelies! Today's fantastic Friday is on the ciate nail polishes. I received these two in my ciate advent calendar and they were all a bit neglected as only one had been used so i decided to take them all out of the advent calendar packaging into some glass jars which I'm sure you will see at some point either on here or on my instagram so make sure you are following me!

Anyway, I paired these two together because I wanted something a little bit jazzy on my ring finger. As soon as I applied 'fit for a queen' I instantly regretted it as it is a glitter nail polish but, to my surprise, It came off quite easily. Also it is basically opaque in one coat with only a clear bast coat underneath (impressive huh?)
 
The blue is also a gorgeous colour but took two to three coats to become opaque but also removed very easily.
 
Ciate nail polishes retail for around £9.00 which is quite pricey for a nail polish in my opinion but it is still cheaper than OPI or Nails inc. I managed to get my advent calendar from Clothes show on the 10th December for just £10.00 instead of over £40.00 which meant I could try out ciate nail polish with out having to break the bank and who actually gets through a full size bottle of nail polish?
 
I hope you liked this weeks fantastic Friday! I broke up from school today so I have quite a few posts that I plan on popping up over the next week so make sure you don't miss them!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just started using my ciate nail varnish from the advent calander as well. They are really good but can take a few coats. Lovely blog btw.
    lillybet90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete