Question and Answer | February 2014

 
Hello lovelies, For this blog post I decided to do a Q&A session with questions that you have asked me on Instagram. So I'll keep this introduction short and sweet and lets just get into the post!

Favourite drugstore and high end lipstick?
Ah now this ones a toughy as anyone that knows me will know that I love my lipsticks! For drugstore I like the MUA lipsticks as they do loads of colours for just £1.00 and you can't really go wrong. They also last quite a long time and glide on really smoothly. For high end lipsticks, I'm probably going to have to say chatterbox for MAC as its such a wearable colour for me and lasts ages. It goes with loads of different makeup looks and is quite a natural pink shade compared to some of my others!

Favourite blog?
Sammi from Beautycrush and Zoe from Zoella

Favourite John Green book?
The fault in our stars

Favourite makeup product?
I'm not sure if this means favourite specific product or just a favourite product in general so I'm going to answer both. My favourite products in general have got to be anything lip related but definitely lipsticks as they can just completely change your makeup look and my favourite product in general, steering away from lipsticks, Is probably my Collection lasting perfection concealer which every beauty blogger has talked bout so I'm not going to bore you with another rambly review of mine.

What are your top three songs?
Do you know anyone who finds a song they like so they play it over and over again until they don't like it anymore? Well that's me and it's a extremely annoying habit and it makes it really difficult to ever pick favourite songs but, It's probably these three:

Someone like you - Adele (which has been a favourite of mine for ages!)
Bound to you - Christina Aguilera (another long term favourite)
Let it go - Frozen (current favourite)

What is your favourite makeup brand?
I like most makeup brands and I don't really ever stick to a specific brand.

Favourite accent and why?
Not really sure, Probably northern as it's the only accent I can actually do.

What is your favourite movie?
Alice in wonderland! But the one with Johnny Depp and directed by Tim Burton.

What is your favourite TV series?
I love a lot of TV series but at the moment I am following Benidorm, outnumbered and Birds of a feather. I also love Miranda when that's on TV.

What would you do if all Internet access was gone forever?
Hmm...I'm not entirely sure but I definitely would not be a happy bunny.

Who is your celebrity crush?
I don't really have a celebrity crush but I love Johnny Depp and any movies with him in automatically become a favourite! I also really love the Kardashians.

Any idols?
Zoella Is probably one of my idols as although she suffers with anxiety and panic attacks (which so do I) she always seems so positive and happy. She gets accused of faking her anxiety or being too skinny to be a role model but despite this, she continues to blog and make videos and all with a smile on her face!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment