My Inglot palette.

From left to right: 434 | 452 | 433 | 419 | 335
 
For Christmas, I created my first Inglot palette. I chose the 5 square eyeshadow palette and decided to fill it with shades that I don't really have in my collection or have been to scared to try before. I have dark brown eyes which means I can get away with a lot of different eyeshadow shades so I wanted to try some of them out that I would be able to wear easily.
 
Four of the shades in my palette are pearl shadows and one is matte.
 
I haven't ever owned a green eyeshadow before buying these two and they work really nicely in a pair. On New Years eve, I wore a few champagne colours from the Naked 2 palette with the blended into the crease and it looked lovely. The only thing I find with these shadows is that they don't blend very well and you have to be very careful not to make any mistakes.
 
Anyway, I hope you liked my Inglot palette and it gave you some inspiration as to what colours you would chose if you were creating a palette. Before I went into the shops I was trying to look at peoples palettes for inspiration but still ended up having to narrow down about 16 eyeshadows into five. I hope you have a great day and I'll speak to you soon!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for a few articles on inglot cosmetics and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post ya! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete