The Three Horseshoes


Not too long ago, I visited the three horseshoes with my family for lunch. Me, my Mum and my Dad always meet my Nan and Grandad for lunch and we go here quite a lot. I have been here for years and I can honestly say that it might be one of my favourite countryside pubs. Its so cute and quaint. it has also recently been refurbished with vintage, but still modern feel and that is my favourite kind of decor.
 
I couldn't get to many good pictures as we were right near the entrance and the waitresses kept giving me funny looks, but I was quite pleased with the ones I took. For main I ordered cod and chips which came with the biggest bit of fish ever and then, although very full I still managed to eat cookie dough ice cream which was like heaven in a cup. Yes, in a cup. It came in a vintage teacup with shortbread biscuits, whipped cream and a strawberry mm...
 
If you are ever in Spellbrook, I would definitely walk by this place as it is so gorgeous and has amazing food. It is opposite lovely horses and has quite a big garden which is lovely to sit out there with a drink in the summer.
 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my first out and about post and I might try and do some more of these if you enjoyed it so let me know!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment