Fantastic Friday #4

 Mac Satin lipstick | Rebel
 
 Fantastic Friday number four. Well, that went fast. I can't believe that its nearly March already. This lipstick wouldn't usually appear in a weekly favourites but I'm on half term this week so I can get away with darker colours!
 
I bought this lipstick with a MAC voucher that I was given for Christmas from the MAC store in Cambridge which has to be one of my favourites. I wanted something a little different as I don't own a purpley lipstick.
 

It glides on smoothly and applies evenly. It lasts for a very long time and I don't find that I have to keep checking on it. I always find that bright fuchsia lipsticks, Bright reds and dark lipsticks are high maintenance but this one doesn't really move.
 
One thing I don't like about MAC lipsticks or just all MAC in general is that their prices keep creeping up and up. Their lipsticks are now £15.00 which is a little bit pricey. I think their great for a treat but if I want to try a new colour and have to buy it out of my own pocket I think I'll stick to superdrug.
 
Anyway, Only one fantastic Friday left so don't forget to check back next week for the last one!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment