Fantastic Friday #5

 
This week, my favourite products are natural lipsticks. I have been wearing these on a regular basis and my go these are my go to lipsticks for school at the moment.

On the left we have 17 lipstick in 'autumn berries' which a dedicated a whole blogpost so I don't want you to have to read it again however, if your new or you didn't read that post I'll link it here so go and have a little look at that.

The middle lipstick is MUA lipstick in shade 11. This product is a bit of a cheat as I only bought it last week but I have been wearing it non-stop and it falls into my natural lipstick selection. It is a really nice glossy lipstick with no shimmer which I love. It is also quite moisturising which is another tick in the lipstick checklist. Overall, It is one of my favourites this month and it's only £1 which you can't beat.

The last one is Avon colour trend lipstick in 'sequin' which is a gorgeous 'your lips but better' kind of shade. this one does have a little bit of shimmer and sparkle but it still isn't drying. I don't really think Avon is a really well known brand as you can't just pop into boots or superdrug and instantly pick up a new blush or shade of nail polish but is available to order or to buy online so I would definitely check out some of their products as I have a few favourites from there.

And that's it, this little series draws to a close but I hope you have enjoyed this little adventure every Friday, I know I certainly have! Please let me know if you would like me to continue squeezing in a series similar to this in upcoming months and I would love to know your thoughts on this series throughout February!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment