February Favourites 2014

 
I didn't really find many things I loved throughout February as I didn't really try a lot of new products to include but I still found a few bits I would recommend. Also, I seem to be talking a lot about the same products recently and I apologise for that but I'll try not to repeat myself.

I'm going to get my random bits out of the way first and that is the Cadbury hazelnut hot chocolate which I have been totally obsessed with over the month and I'm now on my second jar of it which is rare for me as I don't drink hot chocolate very often but I have been drinking it in my vintage style Primark travel mug which has been coming everywhere with me recently.

The second thing is the song 'Say Something' by a great big wOrld featuring Christina Aguliera. Christina Aguliera is one of my favourite singers and I have been listening to this song on repeat throughout February.
The first two beauty bits are things for the face that I have picked up recently after hearing a lot of reviews and I have instantly fallen in love with each. They are also mentioned in my recent beauty haul so go and have a lot at them on there, along with some other recent purchases.
 
The first makeup product is the L'oreal true match foundation. I have been getting paler and paler recently and I have had to keep buying new foundations to fit my skin tone. My shade in this as the moment is N1 - Ivory which I think is the second from lightest if you were wondering but I love this foundation because it doesn't go patchy and it has a really nice coverage.
 
Next is my Benefit watts up highlighter which I have gone on about for what feels like ages but I really do love it. This is my first Benefit Item that I have actually purchased, all the rest I had as a free gift in Elle or glamour magazine so I didn't really know what to go for. This gives a really nice glow to the skin and it looks really pretty and I would definitely recommend it.


Next is my MAC Quad from the inner strength collection. This isn't available from MAC anymore I don't think as the collection was limited edition I believe but I bought this from Bicester Village at an outlet last year in July so you may still be able to track it down somewhere. The colours aren't really very visible when swatched, but they are buildable and you can achieve the perfect smokey eye using this palette.


Carmex is probably my all time favourite lip balm as it really works and I can usually feel the difference all most immediately. I tend to put it on before I go to bed and it leaves my lips really soft in the morning. My lips have been quite dry during February and January so this has been a lifesaver.

Lastly, I have an Avon lipstick in 'sequin' which I talked about in my last Fantastic Friday post so I am not going to go on about this lipstick too much. All you need to know in this post is that it is a gorgeous 'your lips but better colour' with a slight shimmer but still conditioning and that I have been reaching for this a lot!

Benefit watts up | Avon lipstick in 'sequin'

So that's it for February's favourites and I can't believe it's March already. Whats your favourite products of February? I'd love to try them out!



1 comment:

  1. Hiya I really like your blog it's lovely just followed you on insta and here would love it if you checked out my blog I just started - www.allysworldblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete