MUA Velvet lip lacquer | Reveiw

Today I am going to review the MUA velvet lip lacquer. I think these have only recently been released but I hadn't been able to get my hands on them without ordering them however, I managed to get my hands on this one in a superdrug in Ipswich but they had very limited stock.
 
I bought one of them in the shade 'funk' as I wasn't keen on the shade 'kooky' as it is a little bit to dark for everyday use which I like to be able to wear a majority of my lipsticks on an everyday basis.
 
 These lip lacquers don't go on your lips patchy and they really do make a statement. For £3.00 they are lovely for that price. I can't compare then with the Rimmel apocolips or any other lip lacquers, my only fault with them is that they are quite sticky on your lips to start off with but that usually drys quickly. They also last quite a long time but I always have it in my handbag for touch ups.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment