168 Eyeshadow palette | Review

Hello lovelies, today I'm going to talk about the 168 eyeshadow palette. I was given this for Christmas from my Mum and Dad and I have used it so much since then. I use this mostly for trying out different and more 'un-natural' makeup looks such as bright eye shadows and Halloween type looks.
 
Most of these shades are quite pigmented such as the blues, purples, blacks, pinks, reds etc. (see middle picture) All those colours are lovely and also apply to the eyes really nicely and look even better with a white base shadow. The only ones that aren't quite as good are the usual culprits like the yellows (see middle picture) but these are still buildable and work better with a white base shadow.
 
This palette would be great if you are a beginner with makeup or even if you are an absolute pro, it's perfect for everyone. There is such a range in colours and give you the ability to try and recreate so many different amazing looks. Another great thing about this palette is that it is so affordable and you can buy a similar one here for a very affordable price.
 
I know this wasn't a very long review but I'm going to try a post a makeup look including this palette to show you some amazing ways to wear these shadows! I hope you liked this review and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me anything!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment