Peek-a-blue

Jeans | Topshop 'mom' jeans
Shirt | Primark
Shoes | Primark
Clutch | Newlook
Bracelet | River Island
Watch| Miss Selfridge
 
It has been slightly warmer in the UK this weekend so I've been able to ditch the big winter coat and fluffy socks and embrace the couple of days we have in march where wearing things like shoes and no socks is alot more acceptable.
 
This is my first pair of Topshop jeans and I absolutly love them. I had a giftcard from Christmas that I still hadn't spent so I convinced myself to buy some jeans as they will last for ages and will never go out of fashion.
 
Anyway, I hope you liked this outfit post. I will admit that the picture aren't perfect as I left my SD card in my laptop and only had a limited amount of internal memory but I hope they do the outfit justice.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment