Mothers Day Grunge.

 
Ripped Jeans | Holliter
T-shirt | Topshop
Leather jacket | TkMaxx
Bag | Primark
Frilly socks | Pimark
Shoes | Converse
Sunglasses | Primark
Watch | Miss Selfridge
 
On Mothers day, My family and I took a trip to a near by village called Clare to have a nosey round. It is a gorgeous village with lovely old houses, a huge park and a large antique warehouse which is always fun to look round. While we were walking around, I managed to quickly snap these pictures, I decided to take a larger lens on my camera to get better pictures of nature but turns out it isn't great for first time users (For example: my Mum) to use for outfit pictures...
 

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster award! check out my blog, www.emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete