Dip dye hair extensions | Hairtrade


 
I was recently sent these gorgeous hair extensions from Hairtrade and I was asked to share my thoughts. Hairtrade sell some amazing goodies including good offers from all your favourite hair brands such as TGI, Moroccanoil and GHD along with many other nail care items and fragrances. They also sell a huge range of hair extensions so whether you want to lengthen your hair, highlight your hair, thicken your hair or add some cool colours into your hair, Hairtrade have a set to suit any ones needs.
 
These hair extensions also come in a variety of colours and dip dye colours. If you have short hair and/or thick hair like me, then you will probably need 2 - 3 sets as these are to thin to look natural with only one set. I created a look by mixing them with another set of 18" hair extensions to create a pretty up do with turquoise hints running throughout it. 


 
As you can probably tell, this isn't me and is actually my mum who has shoulder length hair so I added the 18" set of hair extensions in to add volume and to thicken up her hair and then the blue ones slightly higher on her head to add the accent colour of turquoise. I took inspiration from Zoellas milkmaid braid video which is so easy to follow so you should definitely check it out. (This was also the first time I have ever tried to do this hair style so it might not be absolutely perfect but I still like it.)
 
Overall I absolutely love this pair of extensions. These retail for £19.99 and are the 18" set. I wish I had much longer hair so I could wear these all day everyday! I would definitely recommend that you check out Hairtrades website even if you aren't looking for a pair of hair extensions!




1 comment: