Masculine vs Feminine

Now, Since the weather in the UK has started to turn a little bit chillier, I decided that it would be the perfect time to pull this outfit out. Although it isn't the warmest (As the trousers aren't very thick and the heels are completely open) it is still perfect for the weather we have been having recently.















Jumper | Primark
Trousers | Primark
Bag | River island (A/W13)
Shoes | Primark
Watch | Sekonda
Black ring on index finger | Primark 

Hairtrade recently sent me these gorgeous hair extensions and I thought that they would be perfect to style with this outfit as it makes it look a little bit more feminine compared to just having my usual short hair although this look still works perfectly for anyone with shorter hair, I just prefer the combination of feminine long hair and heels) and masculine (Jumper and trousers).

This jumper is perfect for anyone who gets easily annoyed with something that touches their neck as it's quite a large roll neck so isn't permanently stuck to your neck. I also really love getting away from jeans with a smart pair of trousers, Dress them down with pumps and an over the shoulder bag or dress them up with heels and a clutch.; Perfect for going into Autumn. 

I'm also really sorry for not posting too much at the moment, I am going to start writing some more blog posts and the next few days are completely devoted to my blog, Instagram and Youtube! - Thanks for sticking with me!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment