Spookyeyes coloured contact lenses | Reveiw


I was kindly sent these contact lenses from a company called Spooky Eyes recently after wanting to try coloured contact lenses out for a while. They have so many different pairs to choose from on their website from very natural ones (like the ones I chose) to amazing Halloween ones so if your looking to try out some coloured contacts then I suggest you search here first! Mine took under a week to get to me and their p&p is free! What more could you want?

You can also buy care kits and solution to go alongside your contacts so that you can keep them for much longer than one wear, these are available here. Once opened, they last for up to 12 months. 

Mine are soft contacts which make them weightless and flexible and look really natural. They are also really comfortable and high quality. Contacts are quite easy to put in once you know how despite what many people say. I have very dark brown eyes so when I put mine in, it made my pupil look huge as you can't tell the brown from the black but they look so cool and would look great on Halloween as a subtle feature. 




No comments:

Post a Comment