The Girl in the Pink Coat

When it gets to that point between seasons and the shops haven't decided if they are devoted to winter or spring, my style gets a little bit same same, so this is my current outfit of choice.

Coat | Primark
Scarf | Similar here and here.
Jumper | Primark
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Similar here
Bag | New look

I love this coat as it is so big and warm and I got it for an absolute bargain of £25 at the beginning of December so it might still be in your local Primark or may have even gone in the sale. I think they also had it is pastel blue, grey and tan, which is the one I originally wanted, but the pink one is still lovely. It does come up quite oversized so when I originally tried on my usual coat size, it completely drowned me so watch out for that!

My hair and makeup also gets a little bit same same which at the moment is chucked up in a ballerina bun (I think this the right terminology?) at the back of my head along with a simple makeup look and a bit of eyeliner. I promise it is a stage I am trying to come out of (even though I am sitting here with my hair and makeup exactly like that.)


(Cute little outtake of me with a dog. Unfortunately not my dog might I just sadly add)


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment