My Top five Blogging reads.


Everyone has their favourite blogs to read but sometimes you just want to reach out and find some new blogs. One running theme through this post is my love for the photography featured on the blog and I think the main selling point for me is photography as I love nothing better than flicking through a bright and beautiful blog on a bad day, So I have created my top five favourite blogs that I would recommend to you! So we had better get cracking...

In my opinion, Anna doesn't just write the stereotypical beauty blog content such as a review of this and a makeup look with that, She goes into detail and doesn't just focus on one product in each post (If that makes any sense at all?) Her daily makeup tips and tricks really do come in handy and I love reading the weekly round up at the end of each week with new releases and current thoughts.

This is my current favourite blog. With amazing style and photography, it really is a winner. From picturesque views of Amsterdam or cute little boutiques in the heart of paris each accompanied by an amazingly put together outfit there isn't really much not to love. 

This is my most recently discovered blog. I fell in love with this blog mostly because of the stunning photography, Everything is so bright and bold and pretty and even though my wardrobe mostly consists of three main colours - Grey, Black and White, it is always nice to see something a bit more colourful. I love flicking through the pages when I'm having a bad day as they really pick me up. 


Kavita's blog also has pretty amazing photography of her amazing fashion style or her most recent travelling experience. She just seems to always be updating her travel diary! Whether it's style or travel, Kavita's blog covers all with the odd beauty post here and there. She really does make you want to experiment with he pieces that are currently hanging in your wardrobe. 


I am obsessed with Sammi's style and I take a lot of my inspiration from her! I love all of her outfit posts and this is probably my all time favourite blog and I discovered her through her amazing youtube channel a few years ago. Plus, She has two gorgeous dogs so that is clearly another selling point!


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment