Getting Organised.


Was it your new years resolution to get organised or do you just want some tips to add to your collection of organising knowledge? Well look no further, I am here to help! 

Stationary is key and I write lists for everything. You will see me writing a to-do list in any and every spare second whether it is on my phone while sitting on the tube or on a scrap piece of paper during a lesson. They help me so much and I couldn't be without them!
 My current to-do list pad is from a designer called Jonathan Adler which is my new obsession! Last night I sat in bed and wrote my to do list on this note pad and then wrote on the 'Plan of attack' notepad in the bottom right hand corner. I always feel like having nice stationary really makes you want to write in it. 

Calendars. Whether you like to be organised on paper or on a piece of technology, You always need a calendar. I have only started using calendars this year for my school, home and work life but they have helped me so much. In the past, I have bought a calendar or a diary but have only really used it for the first few months but since getting my new laptop I have written most of my events on there using the blue for home life and the purple for work. I also have an academic diary which I have started using instead of my boring school planner as it's much better quality and I actually want to use it (mainly because it's pink!)

Another thing I do is stick post it notes everywhere! I used to do this a lot more before I picked up a proper to do list pad but I still do this when I only have a couple of things to do. I write what I need to do on a post it note and stick it either on my dressing table mirror, on the side of my wardrobe or on the wall in my office where I can easily see each item and to remind me of the things I need to do, then once each task has been completed, I pull the post it note off and throw it away so you can gradually see your jobs list getting smaller.

I planned on this post being a lot longer but that's it really. I don't do a lot in the main 'organising department' but whatever I do, it really helps! What do you do to organise? If you have any tips on organising then please tell me in the comments as I would love to hear about them and I'm sure other people would too!


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment