This year...


Do you believe that a new year means a new you? I haven't completely decided my answer to this but it can be a new beginning for many people. A chance to change and turn over a new leaf. Obviously this posts comes slightly late as it is now the 12th of January but the old saying 'There is no time like the present' means you don't have to wait until next year if you didn't set yourself any goals for this year or you broke them on the 1st of January. 

I haven't set myself any 'resolutions' this year, instead I set myself some goals to try and achieve this year. This means that I am not so fixed on sticking to them and if I mess them up one day then I know it won't matter so much in the long run. 

Many peoples goals (mine included) are things like: losing weight or becoming more organised but I also want to add some in like caring less about what other people think and being more independent. I want to try new things, meet new people and see more of the world. This year for me is the year I will make so many new memories. I leave school this year and hopefully head off to college opening a new chapter in my life and getting to meet so many new people with the same interests as me. I will do my exams and have prom. Go to America in the Summer where I will be spending my 16th birthday and just finding time in general to create new memories with my friends or family that I can look back on in years to come and think of all the amazing things I did. 

I don't want to waste another year! I want to go outside of my Comfort zone and end this year looking back and smiling! Don't be afraid, just go out there and do something!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment