Bargain of the Moment





I picked up this gorgeous pair of shoes from Primark recently. Primark! Can you believe it?! I know they may not be everybody's cup of tea but I absolutely adore them and I only payed £3.00 for them! I have had so much fun playing around with styling them recently that they were completely worth it even if they only go with a few outfits!

These shoes are part of Primark's limited edition collection and originally cost about £23 so were reduced by £20 which is an absolute bargain! These feel such good quality and feel pretty sturdy, the only thing I would say is that the toe part is quite long so they are quite hard to walk in to start with but you get used to it pretty quickly. The have a zip up the back so are easy to slip on and off and the material on the front is little individual hairs to add a really cool texture! 

Let me know how you would wear these and what you would style them with!

♥ 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, they are lovely and such a bargain! I’ve nominated you for ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’! Check out my post here to find out what you need to do:- http://emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ive-been-nominated-for-versatile.html xx

    emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete