Paris in Pictures.


I went to Paris a few weeks ago as part of a school trip. We left at three in the morning and got home at 12.30 at night and we crammed so much into those hours. We went up the Eiffel tower, To Le Louvre, the Scare Couer, Lovers bridge, to the Notre Dame and many more places along the way. I took my Mum's Sony Bridge camera as it is much lighter and easier to use than my Canon 600d and I didn't have to keep swapping lenses which was a bonus but I was still able to get some good quality shots which I thought I would share with you.

All of these have been edited using the 'Valencia' filter on Instagram and I have upped the brightness a tiny bit on some but apart from that little bit of editing, they haven't been touched!


There were so many little details on the Eiffel tower that so many people just walked past but I jumped at every photo opportunity. Obviously I still took many of the views but the inside of it was so cute and very photogenic!


Unfortunately, when we visited Lovers bridge, all the sides had been boarded up so I couldn't get a nice shot of the locks on the bridge so instead I had to settle for the sides instead which still gave a really lovely and colourful picture which was one of my favourite I took all day!

I obviously had to do the little touristy thing at the Louvre (Cheesy I know!)

Quick outfit mention:
Top | H&M
Jeans | Topshop Joni jeans
Coat | Topshop (last year)
Shoes | Converse
Necklace | Primark

The lipstick I wore is my new favourite from MAC in the shade craving. I absolutely adore it and I wear it all the time!

I hope this quick little Paris post wasn't too boring and if you enjoyed seeing some of my pictures that I took, I was thinking about doing some more photography posts in the future as I jump at any opportunity to get a nice photo so please let me know if that's something you would like to see!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment