Creating Small Changes...


Change is often, if not always a good thing. Although you may lose something good you will always gain something better. If something is making you unhappy then you need to change the thing that is causing it and it's fine to let things go whether it is objects or people. Always think of your happiness (just don't become selfish!) 

I have decided to change my Monday blog pots. I may be a little bit inactive soon as I have my GCSE exams coming up really soon but I shall try to dedicate some time in between my revision so I can write the posts and schedule them. I have decided to change my Monday blog posts; They will still be chatty posts but 'Motivational Monday' won't just be quotes now, it will be anything from fashion, room or fitness inspiration to motivation for revision or healthy recipes so it will be a post on being the better version of myself and not sticking with the gross food and bad revision skills. I hope you will enjoy me throwing this kind of post into the mix and if there are any blogposts you would like to see then pop them in the comments or let me know and I'll plan them!

Sorry this post wasn't very 'motivational' or long, I just wanted to let you know of the new changes.

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment