My Spring Base Makeup.


Primer | L'oreal nude magique 'blur cream'
Foundation | L'oreal nude magique eau de teint
Concealer | MAC Select cover up

My current base has been a little bit more natural and lighter in consistency compared to my winter foundations.I have recently dug through my makeup stash and pulled out the L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint  foundation (wow, that's a mouthful) which I bought a few months back but never really used. I have been using this foundation for a couple of weeks and have fallen in love with he consistency. The one thing I will say is that it feels quite greasy when you first apply it and does feel slightly weird however, it doesn't affect how I feel about the overall product. It gives your skin a really lovely glossy and natural finish but although it seems natural, it has a medium coverage which is easily buildable. It really is a lovely foundation.

The primer I am currently using is one from the same line. The L'Oréal Nude Magique Blur Cream is my current favourite primer. It is a dupe of the Benefit Porefesional however, it isn't as thick in consistency as that therefore, doesn't completely cover all of your pores but it does do a very good job of priming your face. I'm not entirely sure if this primer is actually supposed to stick your makeup to your face but it does create a smooth base which just makes your foundation look that little bit better.

The MAC Select cover up concealer is quickly becoming my all-time favourite concealer. As much as I loved the collection lasting perfection concealer and the maybelline instant age rewind, I think this just tops it. It has amazing coverage with out looking cake and unnatural and doesn't crease under your eyes which is something that I found with all the others. Although it is a little pricey, in my opinion, it is worth the investment and a little goes a long way so it should last you ages.

I hope you enjoyed reading my Current Spring base makeup and Im thinking about doing one of these for my current eye makeup swell so let me know if you would like to see one of those too!


♥ 


1 comment:

  1. These are some lovely picks :) Great post!
    Followed you via GFC! Mind checking mine?

    http://salehamakeupdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete