A New Favourite from L'Oreal.


I picked up this foundation from Boots the other week after I saw that it was a new release from L'oreal and wanted to give it a go as it was on an introductory offer with a pound off but I think that deal ends soon so be quick!


This foundation claims to be a 24 hour matte foundation however, I haven't ever needed to or had chance to wear my foundation for 24 hours so unfortunately I cannot really comment on that side of it; I can however agree that it is a high coverage with a medium texture. The look that it gives it really lovely and looks amazing in photos so this might be the one for any summer occasions such a parties or weddings this year. 

I have combination skin with normal to dry patches in some places and an oily T-zone but I haven't found this foundation at all drying on my skin which I did expect it to be. It still looks really nice and stays in place on the oily patches and doesn't look cakey on the dry bits. 

The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the shade range. Number 11 - Vanilla is the lightest shade in the range but it is still quite dark for pale people such as me so I really do have to spend time blending it out and down the neck so isn't one to apply in a hurry. They also don't cater for many darker skin tones in the UK, only going up to number 30 - Honey so it will only really work for you if you have slightly tanned skin. 


The only thing underneath my makeup is the Benefit porefessional primer worn on nose and T-zone and the rest on my face is primer free however, I did powder and add highlighter so I could show you what the foundation would look like with a full face of makeup. 

I do however, really like this foundation and if you are looking for a new one, I would definitely recommend you pick it up!

♥ 


1 comment:

  1. Your skin looks flawless! <3
    I would definitely try this foundation out.

    http://salehamakeupdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete