Just a mess of Wonderful Chaos



I was recently rummaging around in my wardrobe for something to wear that was smart but yet still a little bit casual and I came across these trousers that I bought last year from Primark. I got quite a lot of wear out of these last year because they are so light and comfortable but can be dressed up or down and were bought specifically to be my air plane outfit as they are so comfortable if you are sitting for a long period of time but it turned out that I wore them much more than I anticipated. 

Jumper | Mango (similar here)
Trousers | Primark (old)
Shoes | Primark
Necklace | River island (similar here)
Clutch | Miss Selfridge 

I absolutely adore these heels and I always try to find any excuse and out fit to ear them with. I wrote a blog post dedicated to them which you can read here. They always remind me of the Valentino Rockstud heels but without the studs and much cheaper! 

My clutch bag is really lovely and you can fit so much into it. At the moment, I can only find the lime and teal version on the Miss Selfridge website but both colours are still absolutely stunning. I always liked the moto clutches if that's what they are called but never really thought I would get that much use out of it until I came across this one which is a perfect plain black clutch and if you don't want to see the words, you can easily flip it over and it still look just as good. 





♥ 


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit!!!!!!! :) Your blog is adorable
    Happy Easter!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me for a follow? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete