My Two Minute Lazy Face.


We all have lazy days or days where we need to rush out quickly because we overslept or our alarm didn't go off (See my 15 minute morning routine) but one thing I can never sacrifice is a little dab of makeup. Honestly, if I'm just popping out to the shop, I'm not really too bothered who sees me and my natural complexion as I'm a big fan of giving my face a break but if I'm going any further than just down the road then I always like to pop a little bit of something on my face. I have created my four product, no extra brushes necessary and takes maybe two minutes face. 

Once I'm quickly settled at my makeup station, the first thing I reach for is my Maybelline Instant age rewind Concealer as this isn't too obvious. That sounds really stupid but I mean that if I used a really high coverage concealer, you would be able to tell I wasn't wearing foundation so I always want something a little bit lighter in consistency and coverage. Then I head to brow drawer for my Primark Brow pencil just to give them shape. This product is really cheap and comes with a brush on the end so no extra tools necessary. Moving swiftly onto mascara, my current favourite is the Max Factor Clump defy Mascara which gives tons of volume and I feel, really helps to lengthen my lashes as well. The last thing on my makeup to-do list is lips. Usually when I'm having a quick makeup moment, I just stick on a pair of huge sunglasses and a bold lip so it looks like I put time into my makeup when really I haven't so my bold lip of choice tends to be Barry M Gelly Hi shine lipstick in 'Vega Cherry Red' or if I'm feeling a bit more neutral, I reach for my current favourite tinted lip balm which is the Benefit Benebalm as it gives a really pretty red sheen to the lips but still keeps the lips moisturised which is perfect on a cold morning.


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment