Eyeko eyeliner - Good as it looks?

Eyeko Skinny liquid eyeliner | Available here

I was recently browsing the magazine aisle in my local supermarket and was instantly drawn to the newest edition of Instyle magazine as it was giving away some beauty freebies from Eyeko. There are four in the collection adding up to over £40 if all brought so I thought it was a great deal! There was the choice of the eyelash curler, a chubby eyeliner thing, this liquid eyeliner or some makeup wipes but I already had the Eyelash curler so the eyeliner looked the next best thing!

Whenever magazines are giving away beauty products, especially high end ones like Eyeko, it's the perfect time to try out new a new product!


This eyeliner retails for £12 but I only paid £3.99 for both the magazine and the product so got it for an absolute bargain. I have tried this eyeliner before but when I was first starting out in makeup when it was smaller and in silver packaging but I can remember that it dried out really quickly so I was very curious to see if they had re-packaged and re-formulated it to make it better. The fact that it was also in black was obviously also a bonus!

From a first impressions point of view, this eyeliner is really smooth making it super easy to get a smooth, sharp line without leaving the colour looking blotchy or patchy in some areas which I know many eyeliners do. I am yet to try this for a full day so I will report back if it really is as good as it looks but so far I really do like it and I think it will be a staple in my eyeliner collection from now on!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment