Blue Vanilla

It's that time of year again where you find yourself jumping in and out of fields to get great photos with bright colours. This time, I found myself doing this in five inch heels, I wouldn't recommend it. 

Top | Blue Vanilla *
Jeans Topshop
Bag | Miss Selfridge. Similar here
Wedges | New look. Similar here
Heaphones | Skinny dip (old)

Ripped jeans and a casual tshirt has been my go to outfit recently as you still feel comfy but with an edge. I went to London yesterday for the day and wore a plain grey shirt, a trench coat, these jeans and my Converse and I was super comfy but I felt good and didn't think I looked to shabby. I tend to stick to black jeans but these are obviously a bit different but I wear these all the time so I would definitely recommend you get yourself some but if your budget doesn't stretch that far, why don't you do a DIY on a pair of old jeans or pick some up in Primark for about £10 and get your own ripped denim look (there's plenty of tutorials all over the internet). 


I flipping adore this tshirt and it really spices up any outfit as the material is so super soft and feels a little bit silky. I love being individual and this top really adds to that but without being too obvious. The space and paisley print is utterly gorgeous and so eye-catching that I knew that I just had to have it. 

If you aren't really one for jeans and a shirt, this also makes the best lounging top because of the material and how loose it is. If you are thinking about ordering it, just watch the sizes as I am normally a medium in most tops but this is really quite baggy as it is a size 12 where as I stick to a size ten to twelve as I believe that that makes it a little bit smaller. I'm probably very wrong but I'm not that clued up on sizing!


♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment