Where have I been?!


Hey hey, I'm back! Well, not quite yet. So I've just finished my ninth exam of the exam period making me half way through the whole lot *has a little dance party in spinny chair*. Now I know I promised a whole lotta posts but revision has obviously taken over recently but as soon as I finish my exams on the 16th of June, I will work my little (or not so little) butt off to get posts up for you guys!

I just thought that I would pop back to inform you of what is going on incase you were wondering where I had disappeared to and I am so looking forward to taking pictures and talking to you again. I would also like to apologise for not posting a lot on Instagram but, once again, revision has taken over and I haven't been anywhere or had anytime to take any pretty pictures. 

 Sorry once again and thank you for sticking with me!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment