My Hidden Desk Beauty Stash.

A beauty stash in your work area. Ok, so a lipstick, a touch up eyeliner and obviously a powder for that afternoon shine on your face. They are obviously a beauty bloggers essentials you would think right? Wrong! When I'm working at my desk I don't usually have makeup on because I cant rub my eyes and blow my nose and stuff (you know, practicality and all?) and now that I am finally ill (I say finally like it's a good thing. It isn't but I haven't felt great for the past week but now I am officially ill, I have an excuse so every cloud has a silver lining and all) I need to think of streaming eyes and a red nose. 


My desk beauty stash actually consists of some pretty boring products. Kleenex tissues? These are actually the reserve stash as I always have a toilet roll on my desk because they are a) Cheaper and b) more practical, just tear and go. I also have two Soap and Glory Products. The Hand food and Righteous Butter which to be honest hardly ever get used. I'm not going to lie and say that whenever I find a dry patch on my arm, I'll reach for my body butter and dab it on because I don't. I don't have time for that and it's sticky. I can just about tolerate sticky body butter at night when I'm going to sleep but in the day? Ugh gross. And who can type on a laptop or scroll through Instagram with wet slimy hands? Not me. But the do get used, sometimes. 

Ok, A nail file I do use and it gets used all the time. I am constantly buying more of the Essence 2way profi file nail file as I love them and who repurchases a nail file? I have never done it before but this just leaves your nails so smooth and although it's an absolute bargain, it doesn't leave little bits of you nail still attached (like a layer of nail? This is really hard to explain) so I have one in my office and one in my bedroom and another in my bag. I have an obsession with this nail file ok?!

Lip balm: A necessity and yes, these do get used. The chap stick more because then you have sticky lip balm on your finger that you end up wiping down your trousers because you don't know what to do with it and don't lie to me, we have all done it. I have the Apple Chapstick and the Rosy lips Vaseline but mine is in the old boring packaging. To be honest, I love them both. You just have to have a lip balm at your desk. 

Last thing is a hairband. I had the problem this morning that I had one hairband in my hand and I went to tie my hair up and it snapped. This is why you should always have a spare one. I usually buy mine from Primark which are like 40 in a pack or something for £1.00 so you can't really go wrong.

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment