The Tropical Printed Jacket.

This post is little overdue as the photos were taken over a week ago but the weather hasn't changed that much so it isn't that bad that its a little late, I mean are 'Exams' a good excuse?

But seeing as this post is finally here, you may have gathered that I'm now finished with learning for a while (whoop whoop) and I am now all yours! Well kind of... All that means is that I should be coming to you with more blog posts and hopefully start filming videos for my Youtube Channel again as I have really missed it and I have until the end of July to basically devote myself to this so lucky you!

Anyway, enough rambling. On with the outfit!


So I recently took a trip to nearby village which I am pretty sure I have talked about loads on my blog  before but I absolutely adore going there and having a look round the big antique warehouse and having afternoon tea in the little cafe and of course, walking around the park. I found these old railway tracks which I did know were in existence as they also have the original platform at the entrance but I got my inner poser out and created my own little photoshoot hehe. Safe to say, I got a few weird looks. 


I picked this Jacket up from Primark about two weeks ago for £3.00! I had seen it not too long before for £17.00 which still obviously isn't too bad but I always do this thing in Primark where if anything is above £15.00 I have to do some major justifying as it's classed as 'expensive' but if I had seen a jacket like this for under £20.00 in Topshop, I would snap it up straight away without hesitation. Its strange and I don't really know why I do it. Im just tight!

Anyway this jacket is such a fun item of clothing for the summer and should carry me though after when it gets chillier in the Autumn months. Its that thinner slightly wrinkly material (like crepe paper, do you know what I mean?) that is perfect for this time of year when there is slightly colder days and they even have them in plain black and white for the more neutral girls. I think this just adds to any outfit and really makes you pop with out looking stupid and I just really really like it!


Jacket | Primark
Vest | River Island (Similar here)
Jeans | Topshop
Pumps | Topshop
Bag | Primark (old)
Necklace | Brandy Melville
Sunglasses | Primark

My jeans and pumps are both from Topshop and I have worn these both so much. The pumps I saw on Sammi from Beauty Crush and instantly fell in love with the simplicity. It took me a while to find them in my size and ended up ordering them online and they weren't the comfiest to begin with but once I had worn them in, they are lovely just to slip on and go and have lasted quite a long time for shoes with a floppy structure. They are made the same way as ballet shoes (like this) obviously just with a harder sole but you do get a little note with them to say that they aren't the most hardwearing shoes which I understand but I love them anyway. 


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment