Purple Haze.


A few weeks ago, I visited the Lavender fields at Hitchin where you can fill a paper bag up with as much lavender as your heart desires to dry, plant, show off or create some nifty DIYs with once you get home. It is an amazing field where you can just walk up rows and rows of different types of lavender and cut off as many stems as you wish and it just smells amazing.


There are also so many bees around which are very photogenic just you have to be careful not to get stung. Pretty though just maybe not the place to visit if you have a bee phobia. 

I decided to take my DSLR up to the fields with me and create a photoshoot of my own so queue Aimee trying to act cool on a bench in the middle of a field. Lucky you!


Top | Topshop (Similar here)
Jeans | Topshop
Shoes | Converse
Necklace | Primark

Now I genuinely wear this outfit basically 24/7. It is so loose and comfortable and really easy just to throw on and still looks ok. The jeans are my current favourite as they aren't restricting and they are currently in the sale at Topshop so the time is now to grab them before they disappear. I couldn't rate them highly enough. 


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment