A Little Update.

I am currently sat in Orlando airport outside Burger King waiting to board my flight so I am definitely not in the most glamorous of locations but I thought I had better update you with the happenings of my life at the moment. 


The reason why new blogposts haven't really been coming recently is because I have spent the last three weeks in the USA, posing with princesses and dancing around the makeup aisles (where I spent waaaayyy too much money and have now got to buy new makeup storage and yes, there will definitely be a haul.) So I took my laptop with me but didn't bring my camera so I couldn't get new pictures uploaded to my blog in order to start writing posts while I was away but they will start again from now! Sorry though!

I will also hopefully be doing a Disney and maybe a Universal themed blog post once I get home and sort out all the photos but if you can't wait until then, I have posted tons of photos over on my personal Instagram so go and follow me here to keep in the loop of my day to day shenanigans!

I get my exam results on the 20th of August and start college in September so those are the upcoming events in my life incase you were wondering. I have got into a level two media makeup diploma where I will be training to be a makeup artist (as the name suggests) so my life is getting busy again but I really want to get content out to you so you will still be a big priority don't you worry!

Once I get home which is now (If you are reading this on Monday evening) and I get myself unpacked and all sorted out then blogposts should hopefully be getting back to normal again! Whoopee! But expect a few hauls and American blogposts; Hopefully that's alright!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment