All The Shimmery Nudes You Will Ever Need.

I am a massive sucker for eyeshadow palettes, especially nude sparkly ones. When I was in Florida recently, I picked this up on one of my last visits to Sephora after convincing myself for three weeks that I didn't need it, I finally caved and bought it.


I have only played around with this palette on a few occasions so I don't think I have yet used it to its full potential but I do have some opinions so far. 

Now the first thing I will say is if you are just starting out with makeup and want to invest in some high end makeup that is worth it - this is the one you need. Its got cool and warm nudes so perfect for anyone and the eyeshadows are really easy to use. By this I mean that despite them being very pigmented, they don't cause lots of fall out so they won't become the dreaded palette that you hide in the back of your drawer because you are too scared of the mess. Trust me, so far there if very little if any. 

One thing I have noticed is that these eyeshadows are very pigmented when swatched on your hand but when I first used these shadows on the eyes they didn't appear quite as pigmented. They just need some work and you could always foil them using a damp brush to make the colour stand out even more. 


The eyeshadow palette contains three looks that you can use if you don't feel like experimenting too much. They do also give you instructions for creating their recommended looks if you want to play it a little safer but obviously you can either stick to that or create your own. 

I-528 | I-514 | ME-512

The first row is all creamy nudes. The one on the left is almost white, leading into a more natural nude and then a really pretty light gold. 

S-556 | D-562 | ME-644

The seconds are the middle/light browns. The left one is a matte taupe colour, then a light nude and a dark browny gold. I think this is my favourite row of them all. 

S-102 | I-544 | D-652

These are the dark shades. The matte black is so super pigmented and an absolute staple in any eyeshadow collection, the middle is a shimmery taupe purple colour and my favourite one is the dark golden brown which looks absolutely stunning on any eye colour. 

Whilst looking on the Sephora website at this palette, I found that they have the list of the actual colour names of each eyeshadow so I thought I would share them. They go from from the top of each row at the lightest down to the darks starting on the left. 

 I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth 

So I hope this post has been of some help to you and I hope you enjoyed it. I really do love this palette and I do recommend it. See you next time!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment