Current Everyday Makeup.

So today I thought I would show you my current everyday makeup. This is the kind of thing I do when there isn't any time for experimenting so I just run to this look as it's pretty quick to do but still looks really put together. 


One thing I am constantly doing in all my makeup looks is a subtle cut crease, I just do it without thinking but anyway now and it has just become a habit. This look is quite a warm toned one which is different for me as usually I stick to cool tone looks but I think this looks really pretty for this Autumn time. I think that warm tones really suit me at the moment because of the red in my hair being a warm colour, it works better with warm shadows and lipstick as they all really compliment each other. 


On my disgustingly chipped nails is OPI 'St marks the spot' which is a absolutely beautiful pearl finish polish and is a limited edition shade for this years AW15 collection so if you like it, you will have to try and get your hands on it quickly before it disappears. 


Main shadow | I-528 from the Make Up Forever Artist Palette Volume 1
Lipstick | MAC 'Twig'

I just want to say that even when I'm not wearing this eye look (which isn't very often) I am still constantly wearing this lipstick. It has been my go to nude lipstick as I love browny nudes and I think it is such a gorgeous colour - defiantly worth having a look at next time you are in a MAC store!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment