20 Facts About Me.


So todays post is of the slightly more chattier nature (hence the cup of tea) which are possibly my favourite posts to do. I thought I would do a 'facts about me' post because I don't think I have ever written anything like it before and thought you may like to have a read.

1. I have a phobia of flying but I love to travel and I love airports. Strange I know. I think it's the turbulence; A spot of turbulence and I think we are going down.

2. I am an only child and no, I never got bored on my own. I loved it, there was none of that sharing rubbish!

3. I hate the idea of camping. Sleeping on the floor, having to walk miles to go to the toilet. Nah, not a fan and I don't plan on experiencing it any time soon.

4. I hate the fact that the iPhone six doesn't fit into my back pocket. The point in me not carrying a bag is that I don't want to carry anything in my hands.

5. I tell it how it is. If you're doing/saying something I don't like, you are going to know about it.

6. I only watched Harry Potter for the first time four months ago and now I'm obsessed with it. You can watch all eight movies in just under 24 hours? Bring it on!


7. I am also just as obsessed with the books and I'm half way through the series. I promise I'm not a bad person, I love both!

8. I love tattoos but probably won't ever get one. They are just to permanent and I like change. Piercings on the other hand? Yes please.

9. My three fur babies mean everything to me. You even dare try and mistreat them and I will kill you.

10. I am a Leo and are very much a Leo.

11. Directions seem to be my thing. Even if I've never been to a place, I seem to know my way around it which means all of my family and friends rely on me when they're driving.

12. If I like a song, I will play it over and over again until I don't like it anymore.

13. I love rollercoasters - the only one I didn't like was the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal. That was just wrong. I have never sworn so much in my life.

14. Heels are my thing. I would rather wear a pair of pointed heels over a pair of converse any day.

15. One thing I love to do is teach even though it is not something I can see myself doing in the future. 

16. I love films and many of my favourite people are actors and actresses. Alice in Wonderland is possibly my all time favourite movie and the cast for the second one is goals. Alan Rickman, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen is just ah. 

17. Speaking of Alan Rickman, When I found out he had died, I was at college and nearly cried. 


18. My Mum is my best friend and we have always been really close.

19. I am very stubborn. I very rarely apologise and I will hold a grudge until the end of time.

20. I cannot wait to drive and I have dreamt of having my own car since I was probably about eight.


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment