The Three Step Miracle Skincare.

My skin has been horrendous lately. Oils, blemishes, scarring, the lot; But I think I have finally solved the problem: 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar 3-step Anti Blemish System | Available here

This stuff is amazing! I picked this up recently after looking at the Effaclar duo [+], I decided to just invest in the set of skincare and purchase something that would really work for my skin instead of purchasing some skincare that would make it worse like I have done before. I think a face wash, toner and a cream is everything you need in your routine and I have no regrets about buying this.

Step One: Cleanse. The face wash claims to reduce any excess sebum and leave the skin nice and clean which I would agree with. Once I've washed my face and patted it dry, it definitely feels fresh and squeaky clean and removes any makeup that was missed when taking off my makeup. 

Step Two: Tone. A toner will close any pores that were opened when washing your face stopping any dirt from getting in them. I'm not entirely sure I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin from this product exactly but I think it has evened out my pores making them less visible under makeup.


Step Three: Correct and Hydrate. This is the miracle product! Although I haven't been using this skincare all that long, I have noticed a dramatic difference in the appearance of my blemishes and scarring. Within a few days, the scars had lightened and after two weeks they have almost disappeared. At the moment, my skin has been breaking out quite a lot but this product is pulling out all the crap under your skin and once it has all been extracted, it will stop it all going back in. I think it has also evened out the texture in my skin and has removed all the oils meaning that I don't turn into a river of oil after two hours.

After using all three items all over my face for a week, I decided to stop using the cream on my cheeks as these were never spot prone or oily, but the cream was making them feel slightly dry so if you already have dry skin then this probably isn't great for you but I just apply a thin layer of moisturiser on my cheeks at night and in the morning. 

Pros:
  • Reduces the appearance of any scarring.
  • Evens out skin texture.
  • Extracts skin impurities and reduces blemishes.
  • Reduces oil on skin.
Cons:
  • Can make skin dry so is suited for people with oily skin.

If you have been thinking about this skincare then I would definitely push you to get it. Although it may seem a little pricey, it is worth every penny and is on offer on the boots website at the minute saving you about £8.00 so now is the time to do some shopping!

♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment