The Trainers You Need In Your Life.

White 'Elza' trainers | Aldo

It was time for an upgrade in the trainer department. I used to wear Nike high tops, these exact ones to be exact and I wore them until they fell apart but after that I moved onto some slightly better looking ones but never really fell in love with them the way I loved my 6.0s. Then came converse which was a whole new thing. I loved my converse but now they are saved for college, casual summer outfits and work. When I was in America last year, I spotted these and instantly fell in love but they didn't have my size no matter what shop I went in so as soon as I got home, I ordered them and I love them.

I think a pair of classy trainers is perfect with any outfit. They are the kind of shoes which look cool and like you tried even when you threw an outfit together in 2 minutes that morning. I think it's because of the patent and leather with the gold hardware. They have structure and just look so cool when wearing them.

Aldo is the perfectly place for trainers especially if you don't particularly like ones with the normal sportswear brand name plastered all over them with wacky colours. These are also in the sale so even more of a reason to buy a pair now or take a look at some of the others they have online.

No, this post isn't sponsored, I just blooming love these trainers!

♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment