Getting Creative with Stamps.

I've really been getting into fancy nails recently after enrolling in an acrylic nail course and I've started spending a little bit more time on my own nails so I thought I'd show you this really easy design I created a few days ago!


I love this colour and it's a little bit different for me; I usually stick to my dark reds, purples and browns and possibly a nude every now and then but because I'm not really too much of a pastel girl, this is definitely as spring like as I'm going to get!

I used a stamp to create the design on my ring finger, I love how intricate it looks but it was super easy to do. The stamping plate I used is this one from MoYou Nails London and I purchased it when I attended the Professional Beauty show in London a few weeks back. It is honestly really simple to do once you've got the knack of how much polish to use and how hard to press which was a little frustrating at times because all the girls at the show made it look so easy but I love the plate never the less and already have my eye on some others!


The polish is an OPI one in 'Just Lanai-ing Around' which I only recently added to my collection and I believe it is part of the Hawaii collection for Spring Summer 2015 so you know, even though it isn't part of the Spring Summer 2016 collection, I still absolutely love it and wanted to share it with you!

♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment